- Digital interface：Standard PMOD Interface，work with any fpga board that has PMOD interface;
- Analog interface：SMA Interface output；
- Chanel Number：Single Chanel；
- DA Conversion Chip：AD9767 Chip；
- DA Number of conversion bits：14bit；
- DA Update rate：125MSPS；
- Operating temperature：-40℃~85℃;
We can also provide you data and DDS example codes
19.1 Experiment Objective
- Learn about DDS (Direct Digital Synthesizer) related theoretical knowledge.
- Read the AD9767 datasheet and use the AD9767 to design a signal source that can generate sine, square, triangle, and sawtooth waves.
- Learn about DDS theoretical knowledge.
- On the basis of understanding the principle of DDS, combined with the theoretical knowledge, use AD9767 module and development board to build a signal source whose waveform, amplitude and frequency can be adjusted. (There are no specific requirements for the adjustment of waveform, amplitude, and frequency here, as long as the conversion can be adjusted by pressing a button).
For more information, please check