Welcome to Fraser Innovation Inc. We are FPGA experts and we develop advanced FPGA development boards and Sell FPGA board online. We have a series of FPGA boards including FPGA board for beginner, AD9361 development board, RISC-V FPGA board and FPGA educational platform boards. We also provide FPGA board accessories such as Jtag. We have our own Risc-V IPCore.
FPGA Boards for Beginner – $59
FII-PRA006 – Altera FPGA Study Board, Verilog for beginner – Cyclone-10 FPGA Development Board –
The advantage of FPGA beginner study board:
- Beginner FPGA study board, cheaper but fully functional. cellphone sized. ( < 100 USD )
- power supply and download at the same time, no extra power supply and no extra data transfer line needed
- Small volume and light and can be put into your pocket. size: 10cm X 7 cm.
- Unique function: can be a study board as well a multifunctional JTAG downloader.
- We use newest version Intel FPGA within two years and you can always keep in the front of FPGA industry.
For more information, please check:
AD-FMCOMMS3-EBZ Board compatible AD9361 RF Transceiver™ Board $379 – AD9361 and AD9361 RF Transceiver™ – AD9361 Development Board
The AD9361 is a high performance, highly integrated radio frequency (RF) Agile Transceiver™ designed for use in 3G and 4G base station applications. Its programmability and wideband capability make it ideal for a broad range of transceiver applications. The device combines a RF front end with a flexible mixed-signal baseband section and integrated frequency synthesizers, simplifying design-in by providing a configurable digital interface to a processor. The AD9361 receiver LO operates from 70 MHz to 6.0 GHz and the transmitter LO operates from 47 MHz to 6.0 GHz range, covering most licensed and unlicensed bands. Channel bandwidths from less than 200 kHz to 56 MHz are supported.
AD9361 RF Agile Transceiver™ (BD9361) is a high-speed analog module designed to showcase the AD9361, a high performance, highly integrated RF transceiver intended for use in RF applications, such as 3G and 4G base station and test equipment applications, and software defined radios. Its programmability and wideband capability make it ideal for a broad range of transceiver applications.
The device combines an RF front end with a flexible mixed-signal baseband section and integrated frequency synthesizers, simplifying design-in by providing a configurable digital interface to a processor or FPGA. The AD9361 chip operates in the 70 MHz to 6 GHz range, covering most licensed and unlicensed bands. The chip supports channel bandwidths from less than 200 kHz to 56 MHz by changing sample rate, digital filters, and decimation, which are all programmable.
For More information, please check
Altera and Xilinx Risc-V FPGA Board
FIE310G is a high performance, low power embedded real time RISV_V processor IPCore. The main application areas aim at smart home, Wearable, sensor Fusion, IOT, and industrial control etc.
- Suitable for FPGA study and training
- Fully support FIE310 CPU running and system development
- Suitable for user customized RV32G verification and validation
- JTAG interface for FPGA and FIE310 CPU download and debug
- Support Windows software and linux development environment
- GCC compilation toolchain and graphical software development environment
- Hardware resource: Switchs, Push Button ,USB to UART convertor, QSPI flash, I2C EEPROM, 100M/1G ethernet, USB keyboard mouse,GPIO , hdmi transmitter and camera etc.