FII-AD9371 (completely compatible with ADRV9371-W/PCBZ ) are radio cards designed to showcase the AD9371, a high performance wideband integrated RF transceiver intended for use in RF applications such as 4G basestation, test and measurement applications and software defined radios.
The radio cards provide hardware engineers, software engineers and system architects with a single 2×2 transceiver platform for device evaluation and rapid prototyping of radio solutions.
All peripherals necessary for the radio card to operate including a high efficiency switcher only power supply solution, and a high performance clocking solution are populated on the board.
- Complete Radio Card platform containing AD9371 with:
- 2 x Transmit outputs
- 2 x Receive inputs
- 2 x Observation inputs
- 1x Sniffer path
- Narrow tuning range and Wide tuning range options
- ADRV9371-W/PCBZ matched for 300MHz – 6GHz
- Complete with high efficiency power supply solution and clocking solution for AD9371
- FMC connector to Xilinx ZC706 motherboard (EK-Z7-ZC706-G).
- Powered from single FMC connector
- Includes schematics, layout, BOM, HDL, drivers and application software
|Datasheets||ADRV9371/PCBZ Quick Start Guides
AD9371 Software Release Notes
|Video File||GNU Radio Conference 2016 – Radio Architecture Design Challenges|