Fraser Innovation Inc develops BD5640 that contains a video camera based on video sensor OV5640 (CMOS). BD5640 support PMOD connector and it is compatible with different kinds of FII developing boards.
The FII-BD5640-PMOD is a camera module designed to integrate the Omnivision ov5640 5 megapixel (MP) color image sensor , with its compatible power supply and oscillator. This board can be used with different kinds of FII FPGA development boards. Power supply for BD5640 is 3V3. The sensor includes lots of internal processing functions that can adjust white balance, saturation, hue, sharpness, and gamma correction.
The output data interface support general Digital output interface and dual-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface, so it can provides enough data bandwidth for common video streaming formats such as 1080p and 720p. The ov5640 (color) image sensor uses DVP data interface and SCCB control interface.
- 5MP color system-on-chip image sensor
- General digital output and Dual lane MIPI CSI-2 image sensor interface
- Supports QSXGA@15hz, 1080p@30Hz, 720p@60Hz，VGA@90Hz and QVGA@120Hz
- Output format include RAW10, RGB565, CCIR656, YUV422/420, YCbCr422, and JPEG compression
- M12 22mm lens mount with M12 3.6mm focus lens
- Small PCB size for flexible designs (40mm*44mm)
- Powered up from double standard PMOD connector
- Supports FII-7030 and other FII FPGA development boards
After you have purchase, we will send you:
- OV5640 Datasheet
- OV5640 Hardware Reference Guide