What is the features and benefits of your FII-BD9361 (AD-FMCOMMS3-EBZ compatible ) boards ?
What is the FII-BD9361 Features:
We support all features of AD-FMCOMMS3-EBZ such as:
- TX band: 47 MHz to 6.0 GHz
- RX band: 70 MHz to 6.0 GHz
- Bandwidth Adjustment Range: 200 kHz to 56 MHz
- Low noise figure: 2dB NF（noise figure/800MHz )
- LO ,RX Gain Control，AGC
- 2.4Hhz local oscillator (LO) step
- For more information, please check ad9361 introduction.
What is the benefits of AD-FMCOMMS3-EBZ ( Compatible with FII-BD9361)
Software tunable across wide frequency range : TX :47 MHz to 6 GHz RX:70 MHz to 6 GHz
Software tunable bandwidth: 200 kHz to 56 MHz.
Software tunable TX Power and RX Dynamic Range:TX>80dB RX>70dB
Powered up from single standard FMC connector
Supports MIMO radio,2 ways TX and 2 ways RX（Max 4T4R by RF Switches configuration）
Supports FII-7030 and other standard FMC Connector Platform software radio application
TX Power higher, Broadband flatness is better.
- General purpose design for any software-designed radio application
- MIMO radio
- Point to point communication systems
- Femtocell/picocell/microcell base stations
- 3G/4G signal and protocol analysis
AD-FMCOMMS3-EBZ (FII-BD9361 the same as )